Casa Del Mar: 5 of Our Favorite Places - Summer 2019
The Casa Del Mar offers a boutique hotel/ motel experience to visitors to Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. We are proud to support local businesses providing guests of the Casa Del Mar Hotel with fun, food and libations on the Jersey Shore. Trip Advisor highlighted the top five things to do in Point Pleasant Beach for 2019, how many have you crossed off your list?
1. Jenkinson’s Aquarium: Jenkinson’s Aquarium is located on the boardwalk on Point Pleasant Beach. Visit an array of fish, water mammals and even penguins! Be sure to dip your fingers into the touch tank and experience some of the ocean’s gentler creatures. All-around family fun you won’t want to miss!
2. Jenkinson’s Boardwalk: Make the Aquarium the first stop on your tour of the great Jenkinson’s boardwalk. Fun for the whole family. Rides, games, arcades and family activities every day. Watch a movie on the beach or gaze at the fireworks. Looking for more adult fun? Visit Martell’s tiki bar during the day and hit Jenk’s club at night!
3. Beach: Access the beautiful beach via the boardwalk and spend the day in the sun and the surf! Set up your oasis for the day by the shore, and be just a walk away from the food and fun of Jenkinson’s Boardwalk. Swim or catch a wave in the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean.
4. Last Wave Brewing Company: Looking for delicious craft beer? The NJ beer culture is alive and will in Point Pleasant Beach. Grab a growler, pint or flight at Last Wave Brewing Company.
5. Canvas House Antiques and Design Center: Find the perfect thing you didn’t know you were looking for from Canvas House Antiques and Design Center. Shop the large selection of hidden treasures comprised of antiques and other creations. This is not your average antique shop. Canvas house offers a well curated assortment that makes you feel like you are in a Point Pleasant boutique.